The Ambir PS667 ID card scanner delivers commercial grade scanning quality in an ultra compact footprint. Designed specifically to scan thick materials such as laminated ID cards and plastic cards with embossed characters, the PS667 is trusted by hospitals, doctors’ offices, banks, credit unions, and retailers worldwide to quickly and accurately scan ID cards, driver’s licenses, checks, and other forms of identification.
The TWAIN compatible PS667 comes with AmbirScan, Ambir’s powerful imaging software. AmbirScan features support for PDF, JPEG, and TIFF extensions. Fixed file locations let you set a default save location for your scans.
Ultra compact footprint
– Takes up far less space than comparable flat bed and ADF scanners; perfect for both portable and desktop users
USB power and convenience
– No external power adapter required and "warm-up" wait time to scan
Professional grade quality
– Durable and reliable for high volume environments such as hospitals, banks, and points of sale
Scan directly to PDF
– Included software conveniently delivers industry standard PDF output
– Included software lets you set the scanner so it doesn’t prompt you to continue after the first scan. This means you can continuously feed media, saving time.
Ideal for travel
– Weighs only 8.62oz. and comes with carrying case
Broad compatibility and customization
– Included TWAIN driver is compatible with thousands of software applications. It also lets you create and save up to 4 custom scan settings and features end of page detection.
|Maximum scan size||4.13 x 10" (105 x 254 mm)|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Input color depth||48 bit|
|Output color depth||24 bit|
|Scanner type||Sheet-fed scanner|
|Color of product||Black|
|Scan file formats||BMP,JPG,PDF,TIFF|
|Scan to||File, Image|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A6|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Weight||8.61 oz (244 g)|
|Width||7.52" (191 mm)|
|Depth||2.01" (51 mm)|
|Height||1.61" (41 mm)|
|Safety||FCC B, CE|
|Scan time||7 s|